Monday, October 4, 2004

Who you calling sick?

I had a cold this weekend... which woudnt be the end of the world if not for the fact that my entire family had the same cold. It was a weekend of lets compete to see who is the sickest and can complain the most. I of course must lay it on thick because 1. I live to complain 2. Otherwise everyone thinks as the mother its my job to play nurse for everyone...which I do anyway. 3. I am an attention whore....need proof I have a blog. As my friend Correnne so nicely pointed out to me. I recently heard about this stuff called Airborne...its a homeopathic remedy. None of my family would take it. I took it as it prescribed and guess what ... I am all better now. Which is good because no one can be sicker than my husband unless their dead. It was a losing battle competing for most sick against him. I may like attention But he likes being a sick needy baby even more.

Comments are below
Admitting it is the first step....
Posted on 10/04/2004 at 05:40 PM by Correne Kristiansen

Oh Robin! I'm so glad to hear you accept the fact that a blog is a diary for attention whores! But in reality I think all of us comedians are shameless attention whores. Of course, I'm still more of a comedy slut than a comedy whore because I'm not getting paid. (I think I may have stolen that line from Mike Trainer, so if he's reading this, here's his shout out.) And since we're already getting dirty, let's face it, if comedy is like sex, an applause break is a multiple orgasm....




Posted on 10/04/2004 at 11:00 PM by Robin Fox

See I said she was funny on her home page and she just proved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment