Friday, October 15, 2004

Speechless part 2.

Update on my big weekend with no voice...What to do ? Im thinking of bringing a wipe erase board on stage and writing my jokes, perhaps with a reader? Or someone else could say my jokes and I could do the facial expressions. Kinda Komedy Kareoke. I have not spoken for a day now and have a tiny voice left. Im in the finals for a $2500 prizes and $2500 in cash tonight. The contest is at the Sals Comedy Hole at The Village Ma.. on Mac Dougal at 10 tonight. Im going....Im drinking tea...Im praying and Im doing the best I can. Murphys law is a bitch!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE>>UPDATE>> It is hours later now and Im leaving.. I got vicks vapor rub on my chest. Haulls in my mouth. A scarf around my neck. A Big thing of hot tea. Oh and of course its raining out. Robin Fox the mime comic is on her way...Look out New York.. Look for Speachless 3 sometime tonight after midnight Ill let you know if My voice showed up. I still have to compeate on top ot this.

Comments are below
I LOVE that idea!
Posted on 10/15/2004 at 03:12 PM by Greg Manuel

Though what you should do, is have that somebody come up with you and read your entire set out loud while you stand there and gesture. When they don't infuse the right inflections and emotions into the stuff, you'd whap them on the shoulder, and they'll roll their eyes and go "Alright, FINE! GAWD! Now I lost my place, y'happy? Ugh...'So my husband wanted head last night, right?'"

No comments:

Post a Comment