Saturday, October 16, 2004

Speehless part 3

Firstly... I did perform. By not talking for two days I did have some voice. I drank hot water with lemon and tried to relax. The first words I said in two days came out....and allthough a little deep for me...you could hear me. I had a good first 7 minute set and made it into the top 3 of the first 5 to perform. The nest 5 went on and they picked there top 3. When it came to the final two from each group I was eliminated. I was okay. It was a room filled with fans playing the game with not only who they wanted to win ...but also who they wanted there guy to go up against. That I held on so long was an acomplishment. The best part of the night was that the Club owner announce that the finalist had all been passed at the club and that we will soon be working the weekends and be getting paid. So I am offically a working comic. The room was all kids and I still did well.. As soon as it was all over, I realised that my voice fealt stronger. Was it all nerves.. was it the Airborne..tea???? Or just me....relaxing.

Comments are below
Congrats, Robin
Posted on 10/17/2004 at 11:52 AM by Adam Sank

I knew you'd come through!

No comments:

Post a Comment