Thursday, September 23, 2004

Thanks Dr. Phil

.... Look at me, I am a walking cliché....Sometimes I act like a typical Housewife. I will confess that I like Dr. Phil. Dont Judge me! What cliche are you?? I like the Big Know All.. As a comic I thrive on burning the harsh light of the truth on subjects that society and individuals like to lie about or deny. Today, Dr. Phil had on a bunch of dumb ass parents who cant get their kids to go to bed, eat the food served to them, and get this ......change out of their pajamas. These morons let there 3 and 5 yr. olds walk around in PJs all day long.... Even go to a daytime birthday party!! I have met too many of these kind of parents. They negotiate with their kids everything. "Tiffany & Brandon, when do you think you might want to go to bed"? "Brandon, if you don't stop holding your sisters head in the toilet Mommy is going to have to give you time out." I hate these parents and I hate the crummy, future jerks of America they are raising.

DR Phil's show is like an antidote for me....From all the shows like Jerry Springer, Moray Povich and Ricky Lake. Im sick of insane people parading around as if they are normal. I realize I sound like a conservative...uptight hard ass..Trust me on this one, Im Not. I just cant stand parents who think that they should be their kids best friend. Or their kids should like them. Dont these idiot parents know that it is HEALTHY at some point in your life to hate your parents... I didn't want my Mom to be my best friend.....I wanted a Mom. It is a joy for me, to see Dr. Phil telling these goof ball, permissive, no backbone, whimps that they are being lousy parents in the name of love.That they are doing a disservice to these kids and that love is doing what is best for the child even if the child doesnt agree. THANK-YOU THANK-YOU DR.PHIL Best of all he said it to their faces. When I do my act.....I can only pray that someone hears me and the truth I speak. The best thing about doing stand up is having the outlet to say.... This is insane...heres why....and see Im right! A while back I had someone do something really sick in front of me........ I told her she was nuts......she didn't agree. The next best thing to getting her to go on Dr. Phil was to talk about it on stage and get a room of people agree with me. .....oh yeah....and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment