Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Poooooooof

Laying in bed the other night I stared to think, hey thats funny, I could use this in a bit. I should write it down...no let me think a little more about it. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Im in the car rattling my brains what was it, what was the bit. Its melted and vaporized never to be remembered. What if it was my break through bit.

The same thing happens at dinner parties and long drives in the car. I have a recorder and a marble notebook. Either I cant get to a pen or my recorder is out of batteries or the thought just runs out of my head before I can even think to document it. I am not the kind of writer who can sit and write a joke. They come from inspirations and connections I make in my day to day life. I swear to myself each time that I will be more diligent and not let this happen again ... till it does. Pooooooooooooooof comedy vapor is heart breaking. To console myself I think...If it was any good I would have remembered it.

No comments:

Post a Comment