Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I hate change

Just when your used to things they change them. I like the site the other way. I like white writing on black backround. I like the hottest comic...."why is he there??" or equally...."why am I on there" I liked comics around the world..... I liked seeing where my friend were playing and finding out about new rooms. I liked the comics on comics.. I am sure the site might work better like this.... but I hate change even more.......... I dont even like pocket change. Edit.....hours later you cant comment on your own comments..............................I guess that is going to make for some interesting flame wars.

Comments are below
YEAH...
Posted on 10/11/2005 at 04:55 PM by H. P.

Hell no we won't GO! Hell no we won't GO!

"Hey buddy what you yelling about?"

"Dunno, but I do know this will get me laid with a comedienne"

Hell no we won't GO!

Peace



Am I the only one???
Posted on 10/12/2005 at 11:08 PM by Robin Fox

So what do you guys think????????



Frankly I agree
Posted on 10/13/2005 at 01:03 PM by April Brucker

I liked the old website just fine. There was nothing wrong with it. If it ain;t broke why fix it?

No comments:

Post a Comment