Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Party of one.

Not wanting to be one of those comics who bitch and moan....BUT. I have missed every holiday party this year except one. I was sick and then as soon as I feel better POW this dam strike and I missed another one. Im angry because I really enjoy spending down time with other comics. I usually have a lot of fun at these things and it just stinks that I missed all but one of them. Last year the same thing happened. So there is my hissy fit. I feel that the end of the year parties are a celebration for the Holidays and also for making it through another year..in comedy and that's a bid deal to me.

Comments are below
At least you were invited to a few....
Posted on 12/21/2005 at 02:59 PM by Harris Bloom

ack!



Join the Club
Posted on 12/21/2005 at 10:52 PM by April Brucker

I was taking finals and went home for holiday break. So I missed all the holiday parties. But luckily I am escaping the strike. Peace and happy holidays, April

No comments:

Post a Comment