Tuesday, January 18, 2005

It must be love

There are a few things I really dont like to the point of avoidance...extreem cold weather is on the top of that list. Today is Tuesday and its my work out day for comedy.. My routine is to go to 2 or more open mics. I have a two new bits that need work and I am anxious to get them up on stage. I drive into the city and park somewhere in a general vacinity and then walk from club to club. It is colder than f@#K outside and I dont want to go...plus there are icey patches and after breaking my leg a few years ago on ice, I avoid it like the plague. Choices, Choices. Im going. I sound like Im going to Fargo...not the village.

I heard from another comic that Joan Rivers is working out for a show in Vegas a new set at Fez....Has any one been there to see her?? I have no idea where Fez is. I would like to see the old girl in person. Plus it might be fun to look at her in person and not through a vasaline covered lens.

Comments are below
88 Keys (that's what the guy smuggled into the country to buy that place!)
Posted on 01/18/2005 at 08:40 PM by Andrew Hayward

Robin, you're right, that room is fun, I did it last week for Joe and there was a good turn out. I haven't crossed your path in awhile and I haven't been on this website forever, still can't figure out how to make it all the way into the system to get shows. That voice over thing is great, you could be the next James Earl Jones of the radio! Not to clog your blog, but I booked a spot after 7 years of: "Thank you, NEXT!" Have you had a smoke?



Im a bum
Posted on 01/19/2005 at 01:17 AM by Robin Fox

Andy....I love you. I miss you! This is one funny funny man. Yes I did smoke it in my blog about resolutions. I quit for 17 yrs... then smoked for 6 months... then I quit from September till last Weds night at the Stress Factory. I had 3 or 4 just to remember how wonderful the first one was. Then I went till Fri night at 88 Keys and bummmed 4 smokes..Then I felt sick and wanted one all day Sat. and had to have the nicotine gum ...just one. Went till tonight when I had 3. I hate myself. I am a bum. I hope to see you around

No comments:

Post a Comment