Thursday, January 13, 2005

If at first you dont succeed....do something else

I never make resolutions....there bad for my self esteem. This year I decided to make just a few. To stay more organized and to get more done. To exercise more and eat less. To continue to not smoke, I quit in September. After a 17 yrs of quitting, I picked it up for 6 months like I never stopped.. addictive little fuckers. So how am I doing with my resolutions..... I have gained yes gained 3 lbs. I am staying up till 3 am or later playing cards on my laptop.... so that in the morning I'm so exhausted after getting the kids off to school I am sleeping till noon. So it is safe to say I'm not getting much done in a day. Exercising. yeah right. Its 11 days into this year and its been tough going so far. Tonight I had a drink at the Stress Factory and thought...Hey a cigerette would go good with this. It did! The 3 others I smoked were just to remind me how wonderful the first one was..... Addictive littler fuckers. The only thing going well is comedy...and my life is a joke. During the writing of this I spilled diet hot chocolate all over my sofa. Its a leather sofa and it didn't stain. All the coco ran behind the seats.... But I cant get inside too clean it because the cushions are all attached and sewn on....I cant turn the sofa over because it is a sectional the size of an SUV. Great!!! My den will now smell like a ski lodge forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment