Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bullshit.

A certain person on here thinks hes so very smart. He is making untrue statements and trying to be the victim. Let it be noted by all that.... I have not contacted or made any statements other that what you can read right here and on previous posts. Flipping the tables and making statements that are untrue is a sly form of slander. This person like all those who came before is looking for attention, nothing more. No one comments on his blogs nor pays any attention to him since he got here so now he will sling mud and controversy in hopes to draw attention to himself. Look this guy wears a cow costume....need I say mooooore. I cant imagine any regular person on the Soapbox making fun of a fellow comedian who is suffering in the last stages of cancer. If they are doing this....they should be called out...period. I know far to personally that life precious and that Cancer and someones suffering is not funny. I find it disgusting that someone has nothing better to do than to act like a child and draw attention to himself in such a shitty fashion, by implying that some nameless person ..... insert me or any other of those who he has a problem with..... would do such a thing. This from a man who asked us to imagine Adam choking on someones man hood and Sam and his girlfriend being in a car crash. After I mentioned that he made fun of dead people on his website he told me that he hopes I can stretch my legs that far in bed...... Then he took down all his comments when someone mentioned that he had gone over the limits and should be banned. I wish he kept them up...they spoke for themselves. But hiding now saying people are making fun of someones suffering and not calling them out..... I find diabolical. Either say who.... or shut up. He wants you to hold all of us suspect and is holding our entire community in disrespect. So Jon.... either call the person or persons out to the light of day and let us deal with them or shut up. Your amazing because I swore I wouldnt engage you anymore but your implying I and others have done something without a shred of proof and painting all of us with the same brush stroke had to be addressed. Life is far to short for this crap! I have a brother holding on for dear life right now and the outpouring of love and caring I have gotten from the people on this site has been overwhelming. For you to imply without any proof that anyone would profane a fellow comic with cancer and make it look as if your a victim of us not liking you is beyond my comprehension. .

Comments are below
T?hanks Robin
Posted on 04/22/2008 at 01:01 AM by Sam Garrett

I have never sent any private email or message of any kind to him. This new bloggers are like teenagers with cars. They just drive crazy until someone gets hurt then its all the other person's fault.



Brilliantly Written
Posted on 04/22/2008 at 09:47 AM by Andy Kaufman

But I have come to HATE my dog because at times she reminds me of all my own failings. Poorly trained, ill-mannered, crying all night, and howling at the moon (which actually IS something we have in common), slobbering for attention.

I often wonder if I had beaten her into submission at a much earlier age if she would just stay in her cage and come out only to occasionally lick my hand.

But Sparky has also been a constant companion during my recovery. Dumb, but somehow knowing that just be being there I was taking some comfort.

I did not get her at the Brilliant Friends League. She sits at the foot of my bed on bad days and just can't wait for me to offer her some attention. The slower I move the more she seems to try top push me a little faster and somehow she knows my limits better then I do.

The support I got and get for my stupid malady can never compare to those in real pain. The support I got when my anonymous stalker appeared HERE was inspiring and so is how you are handling this as if my distant voice could make any difference.

Love From Current Sedation but Soon to Be Doing Handsprings

Your Pal

Andy



ahhh Robin
Posted on 04/22/2008 at 09:58 AM by Josh Homer

this new turn of events makes me miss good old Ravi (not the Ravi-Grams combo though), at least with Ravi you knew what was up and he was cooky but never wished ill on anyone.



huh
Posted on 04/22/2008 at 04:26 PM by Mark Anundson

I miss alot on here. Robin you're still my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment