Thursday, August 4, 2005

Im gonna be on the radio

Late tonight 2 am I will be a guest on WOR radio 7.10 am dial I have been invited to be on the Joey Renyolds show. Joey is a huge supporter of NY performers. He often has on NY comics, actors and caberet performers. I dont know what we will talk about but I hope it will be fun. Im gonna need to have a Red Bull or 2. They taste like the can but what can you do?? So if your up...listen in.

Comments are below
radio is great
Posted on 08/04/2005 at 09:27 PM by Andy Kaufman

Robin, good luck. I do call in spots with a friend of mine who does Jersey Shore radio. The best part about it for a comic is that there is often little time for anything other then set up and punch line. Best thing to do is email or talk to the host and make sure you have your topics lined up and punch lines ready. Ya have to be quiick to the punch and before you know it, poof, they are on to a commercial for some restaurant and you are gone.

Go for it and have fun




Posted on 08/04/2005 at 11:13 PM by April Brucker

break a leg robin



I listened...
Posted on 08/05/2005 at 03:17 AM by Adrienne

till 2:15 then I had to park and go inside the house. Let me know how it went, I am sure you did great! You are a funny lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment