Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It beginning to look a lot like Christmas

As the clock gets closer to C day.... Chia pet ads and Clap on Clap off the Clapper ads start to flood the airwaves for thoughtful last minute....oh shit I forgot... gifts you get at Wallgreens and Dwane Reede. You can always tell when it is almost Christmas with out looking at a Calendar. QVC starts to dump it clearance winter clothing and storage containers. Since it is too late to get anything to you in time for Christmas. You can see that its almost Christmas by the moms at the mall screaming at their kids that if they don't shut the hell up I'm telling Santa not to give you a god dam thing. Yes joy is in the air. I got the finger today for taking too long to get out of a parking space. On a happy note for this week only LA weight loss has lowered its prices for the many people looking to start their diets before the New Year. Oh and let me be edgy and say Merry Christmas to you all....even the Moslems, Hindus and Jews. I have been wished a Merry Christmas for all my entire Jewish life and I lived to tell the tale unscathed. Oh and while I'm at it Happy New You.... as all the fitness and diet ads will be telling us as of Jan 1, to motivate us all to undo all the holiday damage. I can hardly wait to hear that and to buy gift wrapping paper at half off...

Comments are below
dont forget old navy
Posted on 12/23/2004 at 12:51 PM by

With those annoying ass commercials showing last minute gifts at $10.00 and under. god i hate those commercials



Happy Happy!
Posted on 12/24/2004 at 11:13 PM by Adam Sank

Here's wishing you a very happy (belated) Hanukkah, Robin. And the best of everything in 2005! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment